Tuesday, March 20, 2012

24 Weeks Pregnant!



How far along today?: 24 weeks 3 days
Style:  Gym shorts, and skirts, and maternity shirts.  My regular shirts "just don't cover it." lol
Growing?: Yes!
Best moment of the week?: We completed the registry and are getting further on your nursery.  It has made me tear up on more than one occasion.
Cravings: Still Penn Station but also milk and ice cream.
Baby moving yet?: Oh yes it is unreal how much he is moving around.  I am able now to tell the difference between punches and kicks!
Still nauseous?: Only a few times this week. 
Belly button popped?: Definitely going to pop before you are born!
Wedding rings on or off?: STILL looking around for a matching band set for your daddy and I.
Mood: Mostly tired but in a "crafty" mood most of the time.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!

I FINALLY made a pregnancy vlog on YouTube!! After wanting to make one now for 12 weeks I finally got one made and posted. You can see the crib and bedding set in the background which Chris and I love.

It is really hitting us that we will have our little boy here with us in less than four months. It is UNREAL! 

Well I will check back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment