Tuesday, April 17, 2012

28 Weeks Pregnant


How far along today?: 28 weeks and 3 days
Style:  Still the same clothes. 
Growing?: Yes!
Best moment of the week?: Being able to distinguish what you are kicking me with.
Cravings: Ummmm maybe cheese?
Baby moving yet?: Oh yeah all the time.
Still nauseous?: Once or twice.
Belly button popped?: It is one deep canyon not a belly button
Wedding rings on or off?: STILL looking around for a matching band set for your daddy and I.
Mood: Pretty mellow this week but I cannot rule out that I cried a few times.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!
So this week has been pretty good. I met with the neurologist on Monday and he said although some of my symptoms have returned there is no visible swelling of my optic nerves right now, which is good news, but then followed that up with, but it does not mean it will not happen, so I go back to see him in 6 weeks.
On another good note since there is no visible swelling right now he said I have no restrictions for delivery at this point, but that too could change.
GRRR my pesky brain!  I just want to be able to plan things out or know how they are going to happen lol, yeah right like that will happen.
Tomorrow I have a OBGYN appointment and I am also doing my glucose tolerance test.  That little orange drink has been sitting in my fridge taunting me for the last two weeks and I am dreading having to get up tomorrow and drink it.  YUCK!!! 50 grams of sugar just does not appeal to me.  I am just praying I do not throw up so I do not have to do this again.
SO Alex, I apologize for tonight, I may make you really hungry but I promise I will reward you tomorrow AFTER the test.
Welp off to bed so I can lay there and not sleep cause I am too damn nervous about not passing this damn blood test.
SO I guess I should apologize to my husband as well cause I am sure he will have the best nights sleep ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment