Tuesday, May 8, 2012

31 Weeks Pregnant


How far along today?: 31 weeks and 3 days today, but as you can see in the pic I was 31 + 1.
Style:  Still the same clothes. 
Growing?: I definitely feel bigger this week. I am beginning to feel a bit like a whale.
Best moment of the week?: Knowing that we will get to see you this week on a ultrasound.
Cravings: Shredded chicken with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
Baby moving yet?: He is a night owl for sure.  His main hours I have noticed to be from about 11pm to 3am.
Still nauseous?: Once or twice this week, and unfortunately the congestion is back and I got sick.
Belly button popped?: It is one deep canyon not a belly button
Wedding rings on or off?: STILL looking around for a matching band set for your daddy and I.
Mood: Becoming very tired due to the lack of sleep I have been getting.  Each time I fall asleep My legs go numb and it wakes me up.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment