Monday, December 3, 2012

ABC's of ME

A. Age: 22
B. Bed Size: Queen 
C. Chore you dislike:  Dishes and laundry
D. Dogs: Nope wish we could
E. Essential start to your day:  Sleep
F: Favorite colors: Navy blue and pink
G: Gold or silver?: Definitely silver.
H: Height: 5 ft 6 in
I: Instrument you played?: Trumpet
J: Job title: RN
K: Kids: Alex, almost 5 months!
L: Live: Ohio
M: Mom's Name: For me to know and you never to find out.
N: Nicknames: Cait
O: Overnight hospital stays: Giving birth to Alex and tonsils
P: Pet Peeves: Chewing with your mouth open, crinkling of chip bags and trying to talk to me while I am singing a song that is on the radio.
Q: Quote from a movie: "It's like a crime scene in my pants!" No Strings Attached
R: Righty or Lefty: Righty
S: Siblings: a brother and sister
T: Time you wake up?: Um typically between 530 am and 9 am
U: Underwear?: Seriously not answering this question.
V: Veggies you don't like: Broccoli and tomatoes.
W: What makes you run late: Not getting enough energy to get outta bed.
Y: Yummy food you make: My buffalo chicken dip or rollup are my most requested.
Z: Zoo animal you like: Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment