Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My Favorite Sticker Shops & Most Recent Order

Let me just say, I have fallen hard for a few select sticker shops on Etsy lately.  I'm talking ride or die, stalk them on Instagram and Twitter and being crazy obsessive checking them for updated items.

I must say though there is nothing more that ticks me off than logging into Etsy to check out your favorite shops and seeing their shop is closed for vacation....

But back to the good stuff!

I have several favorite shops that I always fall to when I am shopping on Etsy at 330 in the morning...

First up PeanutButterTaco:

I truly think Monica, the shops owner, may just be my soul sister.  Her stickers are food for my soul in that they fit my planning style perfectly. Functional but pretty and I just DIE over her half boxes.  I have multiples of all of the ones she has listed!  And don't even get me started on how much I love her F*uck it List and absolutely love that she is taking certain things from that list and making them into whole sheets. 

Next MilaPrintShop:

I found MilaPrintShop through Kim @LivingTheWifeLife.  Her stuff is fantastic.  I think my favorites from her are her sampler sheets and her small event boxes.  But let me just tell you I have an almost $90 order on it's way to me now and could be here by the time you are reading this!  I plan to do a review/haul on that order for my next Wednesday post. 

Finally my new favorite LittleMissPaperie:

I can't think of any videos I watched that brought me to her shop so I had to have found her on Instagram in the middle of the night and started shopping then.  I really love her horizontal weekly kits and I am absolutely dying over the sneak peek of the weekly kit she is releasing at the end of the week.

If you are as obsessed with planning as I am I highly encourage you to check out all of these ladies shops and let me know what you think of them also!  I have put links to their Etsy shops below.



No comments:

Post a Comment