Monday, February 1, 2016

Even Superheroes Love Story Time

One of my goals for this year was to get Alex out of the house more.  Before the whole mess with my foot started last July Alex and I were going to Story Time pretty consistently at the library, well as it does life got in the way and it fell by the wayside. 

When I made my goals for 2016 getting back into the swing of things was top notch!

Alex has recently discovered his love for books and has enjoyed spending time at the library so much that we spend a few days a week at the library for a couple hours.  One of Alex's favorite times at the library is story time and music class.  Every morning now the routine goes:

I wake Alex up.
He asks if we are going to church.
He asks if we can go to music class.
He asks if we can go to story time. 
Can I wear my cape?

I love spending time with this cutie but even more so I love watching his little brain grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment