Monday, March 12, 2012

23 weeks pregnant!!


How far along today?: 23 weeks 2 days
Style:  Yoga Pants, some skirts this week and maternity clothes. Not to mention FLIP FLOPS!! The weather has been beautiful and will be all week.
Growing?: Yes!
Best moment of the week?: You are having daily dance perties!  It is amazing to feel you move like you are. Daddy felt it for the first time and when we were eating in bed you made the plate laying on my stomach move!
Cravings: Penn Station and smores, or smachos as we call them.
Baby moving yet?: Oh yes!
Still nauseous?: Only when I have a large build up of phlegm in my throat. 
Belly button popped?: Definitely going to pop before you are born!
Wedding rings on or off?: They are all too tight now.  I am STILL looking around for a matching band set for your daddy and I.
Mood: Mostly tired but in a "crafty" mood most of the time.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!

Your Daddy's birthday falls just a few days after Valentine's Day so I knew since I ruined Valentine's I had to make it up to him.  So this year he has been very good at putting the bug in my ear that he wanted a Kindle Fire or some type of tablet.  So the day of his birthday party/your ender reveal party I went to Best Buy with your Aunt H and bought him the Kindle Fire and also a $50 Amazon gift card so he could buy books and apps. 
Needless to say I was too excited to keep it from him so when I got home I gave it to him and he was beyond excited!! He was like a kid in a candy shop.  

So as we were preparing for the day Mommy got sleepy so Aunt H and I layed down and we took a nap while Daddy and Uncle O went and finished picking up things for the party.  When I woke up I began making all of the food for your party and getting myself ready.  We decorated quite a bit for your party here are some pics:

 
 

 Your grandma's opening the box to reveal who you are!
 So excited that you are a boy!

Daddy opening some of his birthday presents.

So now that I will be 24 weeks tomorrow I think  it is time to finish this post and get on with my errands for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment