Wednesday, April 25, 2012

29 Weeks Pregnant

How far along today?: 29 weeks and 4 days
Style:  Still the same clothes. 
Growing?: Yes!
Best moment of the week?: Being able to distinguish what you are kicking me with.
Cravings: Definitely cheese.
Baby moving yet?: Oh yeah all the time.
Still nauseous?: Incredibly sick the past few days and have thrown up a few times, from coughing so hard.
Belly button popped?: It is one deep canyon not a belly button
Wedding rings on or off?: STILL looking around for a matching band set for your daddy and I.
Mood: All over the spectrum but mostly sick and listless with this thing I have going on.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!
 
Ok so it may be TMI but I have a new bodily development.  My boobs have begun leaking what looks like breastmilk.  It is definitely not something I thought would happen this early but, what is a preggo to do?
 
The last few days I have been coughing my head off.  And not just a regular cough, I sound like a dog barking at the mailman.  And when I have a coughing fit, sometimes they are so bad that I can't catch my breath or stop and wind up vomiting.  SO FUN.
 
Today before work I woke up feeling better than I had in a few days, I was still hoarse and had a cough but it was not terrible.  Well about an hour into work, I was sweating like a 600 lb person who just ran a marathon, and felt like I was gonna pass out.   My blood pressure was fine but I had a temperature of 103.  Yikes.
 
I took 2 extra strength tylenol and began my attempts at finding a nurse to relieve me.  And by the grace of God I got a nurse to come in for me.  And I plan on repaying her kindly!
 
So now I am home for the night and have a doctors appointment first thing in the morning.  Let's hope it is nothing too serious and I can on some antibiotics and kick this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment