Monday, April 2, 2012

26 Weeks Pregnant!



How far along today?: 26 weeks and 2 days
Style:  Of course my maternity shirts, maternity jeans and maternity shorts! I love the ones I got!
Growing?: Yes!
Best moment of the week?: Finding my maternity shorts that actually fit and look good!
Cravings: Natural Artisan Vanilla Bean and Bleu cheese!
Baby moving yet?: Yes he has developed the skills to make my legs go numb and to kick the hell outta my ribs!
Still nauseous?: Not too bad this week!
Belly button popped?: Definitely going to pop before you are born!
Wedding rings on or off?: STILL looking around for a matching band set for your daddy and I.
Mood: ALL OVER the emotional spectrum this week, but the nerves are setting in.
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!


We have several doctors appointments this week, one with our OBGYN and one with the neurologist.  We are hoping to get a definite plan for delivery established this week, hahahaha, yeah right, like that will happen.  And next week I meet with the cardiologist again to go over the readings from the heart monitor and ensure it is nothing serious.

Will update later and will be making a video tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment