Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Week With No Picture

27 Weeks Pregnant

Style:  Of course my maternity shirts, maternity jeans and maternity shorts! I love the ones I got!
Growing?: Yes!
Best moment of the week?: Finding my maternity shorts that actually fit and look good!
Cravings: None really this week
Baby moving yet?: Quite a bit this week, and you are still being elusive to daddy.
Still nauseous?: Nope not once.
Belly button popped?: One giant canyon
Wedding rings on or off?: Off
Mood: Pretty mellow
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!
 
Well I cannot even remember why we did not take a picture this week....But I would think it would have to be the fact that Chris and I have barely spent any time together this week.  But I also worked 5 out of 7 days last week so I was pretty exhausted most of the time. 

I feel like I have grown quite a bit and you will be able to see the picture I put up later this evening. 
 
I have done quite a bit of work on the registries and such last week.  But I also worked 5 out of 7 days last week so I was pretty exhausted most of the time. 
 
Well I am onto to update the blog hopefully with a new look.


No comments:

Post a Comment