Friday, February 1, 2013

Fun Tag Friday! Girly Questions Tag Pt. 2

21.  Would you ever leave the house without makeup on?

All the time.  I hardly ever wear it.

22.  Do you wear shirts with collars?

Occasionally, but I think I only own like 2.

23.  What is your "type" of guy?

My husband!
24.  Are you spoiled?

Overly spoiled!

25.  Do you think lipgloss is the best?

I prefer Chapstick.  I am not big on lipstick or lipgloss that is overly shiny or slimy.

26.  Do you own big sunglasses?

Yep and they are prescription!

27.  How long does it take you to get ready?

For work about 10 minutes since I shower the night before.  When we have to go somewhere and I am not under a time crunch it can take me all day.

28.  Gold or silver?

Silver for sure!

29.  Do you like receiving flowers?

Not really, I would rather have something that won't die or smell in a few days.

30.  Do you like dresses?

LOVE THEM!

31.  What would your dream day be?

Spending the day with Chris and Alex, it is warm and the sun is out.  There would be a light breeze.  We would be at a local park that overlooks a small airport, and would have a picnic.  And we would all look super cute.

32.  Is it hot when guys are sweaty?

Um no.  It is disgusting.  And that may be because I used to work at a place where there was an indoor hockey rink and the smell of sweat was overpowering and incredibly nauseating.

33.  Do you ever picture your wedding dress or wedding?

Yep, when I do I am remembering our wedding which was perfect in each and every way!

34.  Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?

Nope.

35.  Do you write mushy love letters?

Just ask Chris, each birthday or anniversary card is full of letters from me.

36.  Do you fall in love easily?

I fall hard and fast.

37.  Do you consider yourself pretty?

I am beautiful!

38.  Do you yell a lot?

When I am angry.  And unfortunately it is always at Chris....

39.  What makeup could you not live without?

Eye makeup.  But just eyeliner and mascara!
40.  On a scale of 1 to 10, how fun is shopping?

Definitely a 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment