Saturday, March 9, 2013

Finish the Sentence Linkup.

1. People always tell me that I am a very outgoing.

2. In the movie based on my life, I would need Tina Fay to voice my inner monologue, it is the funniest part about me.

3. Typically, I end up regretting not saying exactly how I am feeling about something.

4. I always ask to leave off the tomato and onion.

5. Kim and Kanye really need to stop cluttering my news feed, I really don't care what she wore, but I must admit I love their shows.

6. My Parents always reminded me to bring Alex back to see them.

7. Every single day I wake thankful to be alive.

8. This one time in College I thought it would be fun to go through nursing school, and I was right.

9. My grossest habit is I love to pop pimples and pick scabs.  Chris has learned the look I get when I am scanning him for them and takes off running.

10. My latest white lie I honestly can't remember.

11. I know all the words to ALL of Jason Aldean's songs.

12. When I grow up I want to be a Labor & Delivery Nurse.

13. Sexy time is sharing a blanket while we sleep.

14. I will never, ever be ok with leaving Alex anywhere while I am doing something else.  I feel like I should be spending that time with him.
15. I think it's hilarious when Alex crawls to the bathroom while I am in there, I have a phobia of not doing anything when I get home from work until I get a shower or at least washed up.







1 comment:

  1. i love to think about what others would think of my thoughts...tina would be good..thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete