Monday, March 4, 2013

Mommy Must Have Mondays Pacifier Clip



These things have been a lifesaver.  I always see moms and have known plenty of moms who are out and about and their child throws or drops their pacifier and then they feel like they are up a creek without a paddle.

I know some people believe that pacifiers are not good to give to children but I see otherwise.  It has had multiple benefits for Alex since he was born.  It has been used to help soothe him when he was upset, acted as a comfort item to help him to sleep, and it has also helped him to better develop his hand-eye coordination.  It also helps keep it off of the ground when we are out and about, which in turn keeps the germs and bacteria off of it. 

But as Alex has gotten older he has discovered that it is attached to him and therefore he is able to self soothe as well. 

All in all I love these pacifier clips, my favorite being the boogin head ones.  And I will continue to use them as long as Alex uses a pacifier and I will buy them for future children if we ever have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment