Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Wish

WOW this is another loaded question.

I wish for a lot of things, but probably none more than the health of myself and my family.  I wish to always be the best role model for my brother and sister.  I wish to make my mother smile on a daily basis. 

I wish doctors could find a cure for all ailments especially cancer.  I wish somedays I could have my grandpa back to share my life experiences with him.  I wish I had the answers to life's hardest questions.

I wish money grew on trees. 

I wish no one ever had to work a day in their life so they could actually take the time to enjoy it.  I wish everyone was able to be with their loved ones for their last breath because it truly is a humbling and spiritual experience.

I wish the best for each person I meet.

But most importantly I wish that my wish of sitting on my front porch next to BC when we are 80 years watching our grandchildren play in the yard will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment