Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Beauty Secret

OMG!! I cannot believe it has been a whole week since I posted.....

WOW!  Well today's prompt tells me to share with you all a beauty secret.  Well as those of you who know me really well know I do not  wear make-up very often.  I rarely do anything with my hair other than put it in a pony tail or leave it straight.

So in the way of make-up or hair I cannot offer you a secret.  What I can offer you is my secret to looking fresh and beautiful.  The first and most important part is confidence.  This is one of the things men find the most sexy about a woman.  Now it has taken me many years to find this but I can leave my house without an ounce of makeup on  and look like hell and still someone I manage to feel good about myself AND others take notice. 

The other part of my secret is to SLEEP.  Now I never get enough of this but even if you ust get enough sleep to make you able to get through the day it is enough!!

SO go out there and show the world how good you feel about yourself without your makeup on and trust me you will notice a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment