Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 7. Crying yourself to sleep

Whether you believe in it now or not it once worked for you, or should I say your parents.  As young infants or children many parents enforce the, let them cry themselves to sleep method, and look at us we all turned out somewhat fine lol. 

As I have gotten older I have had those moments when I just feel like crying.  I have no reason why, I just do.  This still befuddles my husband, when I am in one of these moods he can just look at me wrong and I absolutely lose it. 

So to sum this up, I have found that most often I get into these moods when I am extremely tiredor PMS-ing and it does help me.  I turn on a sad song, watch a sad YouTube video, or watch a sad movie and I just let myself cry.  I cry until my tear ducts are dry and typically at that point I am so overly exhausted that I crash or pass out wherever I am, and the get the BEST sleep. 

So what do you think? Do you agree? Have you ever done this?

No comments:

Post a Comment