Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update on life lately

SOOO it has been awhile I know.  I don't know what my problem is, I have been slacking on videos and blogs!  Part of the reason is that we were house sitting for my parents and had no internet except on our phones.  But now we are home and I never thought I would be so happy to be home in my bed and back to my old routine. 

I think my parents air conditioner sprays out melatonin at night because it was impossible to stay awake at night, which made working at night that much harder. 

So this week has actually been pretty boring, it was a lot of hanging out at my parents house with their two dogs and sleeping.  We both worked a lot and didn't do much else other than that. 
Thursday we went to dinner and then I went to see Footloose with my cousin.  Friday I went to my old high school's homecoming game and it was a killing, I left in the 4th quarter when it was 51-13 and my school was winning.

Other than that life is normal.... well except for some body modifications for both of us.....


Right after BC fell


2 days later...


My 4th tattoo!  My wrist spasm'd during the tattoo, have to go back and get little bits touched up...
I LOVE IT!!!


SLAP HAPPY


OMG I forgot to tell you!!! Our nephew will be born today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment