Wednesday, January 18, 2012

15 weeks pregnant!


So not much intro today.... I am soo tired, and VERY cold! Our heat is out and we could not get a repair guy until tomorrow!  BRR!  SO I am typing in a hoody, t-shirt, sweats, 2 pairs of socks and my UGG's, and wrapped up in a comforter! Good thing I am a blanket hoarder!

How far along today?: 15 weeks and 4 days
Style:  Continues with the scrubs or lounge clothes.  I need to invest in maternity scrubs though!
Growing?: OH YES!! I think it is now looking more and more obvious in my scrubs!
Best moment of the week?: Getting Chris on board with waiting to find out until the gender reveal!
Cravings: Well the McDonald's french fries are still a must have, and my love for pizza was brought back full force this week.  HOWEVER... they both have given me a true understanding of heartburn!
Baby moving yet?: Still have the same feeling on my bladder.
Still nauseous?: One vomiting episode this week after 10 hours of uniterrupted sleep, so I guess it really does not count.
Belly Button popped?: Nope
Wedding rings on or off?: On
Mood: Extremely tired and when I don't get my sleep, which has happened a lot this week, or when I am freezing I can be a bit of a handful.
Gender?: Not yet

No comments:

Post a Comment