Wednesday, January 25, 2012

16 weeks pregnant!!



OK so I am back with another update!

This week has been a little crazy but also very fun!

We began week 16 on 1/21/12 and Mommy was quite the happy camper!

After a weekend of VERY good sleep and work Mommy started having heart palpitations at work on Monday morning at the end of her shift!  QUITE SCARY!  They were nonstop for 45 minutes then would come every 5 - 10.  They were taking Mommy's breath away so off to the ER we went, per Dr's orders.

By the time we got there they were happening 1 or 2 times per hour but were still taking my breath away, so the doctors put mommy on a heart monitor for awhile, listened to your heartbeat, it was 135, and told me to relax.

So after about 2 hours of monitoring they sent us home and told us to talk to our OBGYN about it the next day. 

Dr. W took a listen to Mommy's heart and your own and heard nothing abnormal.  So she referred us to a cardiologist which we will be seeing very soon.

SO ONTO THE WEEKLY UPDATE:

How far along today?: 16 weeks and 4 days.
Style:  Maternity shirts for the most parts, I bought maternity scrubs, WHICH I LOVE!, and when at home pajama's.
Growing?: Yes!
Best moment of the week?: Hearing your heart beat.
Cravings: McDonalds fries are out the window and now I can't say I really crave anything this week.
Baby moving yet?: We heard lots of movement but I did not feel it, so I must have been wrong.
Still nauseous?: Only when I have a large build up of phlegm in my throat.
Belly button popped?: Nope
Wedding rings on or off?: On, but get tighter and looser throughout the day.
Mood: Tired!
Gender: Not yet


No comments:

Post a Comment