Sunday, June 17, 2012

36 Weeks Pregnant


How far along: 36 weeks 6 days.
Growing?:  OH yeah, I am growing a linebacker!!! At the ultrasound on Monday he weighed an estimated 7 lbs 7 oz.
Best moment of the week:  Getting to see you on the ultrasound on Monday!  And confirming said ultrasound that Alex still is 100% boy!!!  And after this picture was taken I went to the Miranda Lambert concert with my cousins Chrissy and Kearstin and their friend Amanda.  It was such a blast and a nice "final hoo-rah."
Worst moment of the week:  Studying for my NCLEX-RN that I took on Friday morning.  It was a year to the date of my "official" graduation date from college. But the results of that are coming in another post. 
Cravings:  Cheese and ice cream.
Movement:  He has begun to do more wiggling and small swift little jabs. And he has moved his head into the birth canal so much so that nurse practitioner was able to feel his head when she checked my cervix. 
Still nauseous?:  Only when I do not eat for a few hours. 
Belly Button popped?:  Nope but still pretty flat.
Wedding Rings?:  On a necklace.
Mood?:  Tired and nervous leading up to my NCLEX.

Stay tuned for another update about the results of NCLEX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment