Saturday, June 2, 2012

34 Weeks Pregnant!


How far along:  In the picture I am 34 weeks and 6 days.
Growing?: I definitely feel bigger, my ankles and toes are growing sideways and I can really tell that Alex is getting squished, because all of his movements feel more like he is sliding around rather than kicking.
Best Moment of the Week:  Well that happened yesterday!  Yesterday not only did we have our maternity shoot with the AMAZING Angela Rose from Soul Focus Photography I also saw my neurologist.   I went in with the knowledge that this was going to be a pretty extensive visit, but I was wrong!!!  My doctor checked out my eyes and saw ABSOLUTELY NO SWELLING!!!! Therefore he cancelled all procedures from there on and said to only come back if my symptoms got worse or didn't go away after I have Alex.  That is some of the best news I have gotten in almost a year when it comes to my eyes.
Oh and I got to use expectant mother parking for the first time this week!!
Worst Moment of the Week:  Well this would still have to be the phlegmy morning sickness.  And now this week I can add the pressure on my crotch, and the getting up to pee 6 times a night.  One other thing would be that I got hurt at work this week.  
Cravings:  Definitely sweets!  Chocolate, ice cream, soda candy you name it!!
Movement:  Feels more like he is sliding around in there rather than kicking and punching.  AND he has definitely descended into my crotch!! 
Still nauseous?:  UGH yes.
Belly Button Popped?:  It is getting more and more shallow and flat each week.
Wedding rings on or off?:  On a necklace.
Mood:  I am getting fatigued super easy!  But overall I have been great, unfortunately for Chris I have had my periods of bitchiness but overall I feel like I have been good.


Chris and I both have had dreams this week that I gave birth!  It just makes us feel like your birth is getting closer and closer, which it is, but this makes us feel like it will be sooner than expected. 

In other news we scheduled our next ultrasound for the 11th of this month and the doctor said if he is still measuring as big as he was and my "cervix is favorable" we will go ahead and schedule an induction.....

I must say this makes me nervous, you could be here in less than 2 weeks!!! AAAAHHHHH wow, time is flying.




No comments:

Post a Comment