Sunday, June 17, 2012

NCLEX-RN

So for every person who has ever gone through nursing school the culmination of the 2-4 years of hell would be the NCLEX-RN.  

I had planned to take my NCLEX back in September of last year but with all of the happenings that have taken place I just could not get my mind into the right place to take it and feel confident.

Well I finally got to the "right place" this past month and got it scheduled.  I had originally scheduled to take it next Wednesday but when I started ontracting and dilating I figured I better get it done sooner.  So I called Pearson Vue and waited on pins and needles for them to get back to me.  

Well I heard back from them last Tuesday and was able to reschedule my test for that Friday, 6-15-12.

So i set out for my studying marathon.  I had been studying a few hours a day prior to that but really hit the books now.

Well Friday came and I found myself on my way to take my test.  I walk into the test center and they check me in, scanning my fingerprint and my palmar vein patterns, and taking all of my info other than my blood type.  The lady sits me down at desk number 1 and starts my test.  

1 hour and 15 minutes later I was done.  I did not know how to feel.  I felt like I passed but then I felt like maybe I didn't.  SOO I started googling ways for me to find out faster.  

Well I found "trick" through Pearson Vue where if you try to re-register to take the test, if you failed it will let  you re-register but if you passed then it will not.  Well I did this and it would not let me re-register!!!! There were HUNDREDS of people online proving this to be right so I took it that it meant that I PASSED! 

Well that night was the Miranda Lambert concert so I did not check to see if the official results were up.

But Saturday I was obsessive about it! It was also my Baby Shower day.  So after about 1 pm I did not check it.  

I checked it a few times last night before the site went down for maintenence, but still nothing.  I had kinda of resigned myself to thinking that the results would not be up until Monday.

When I woke up this morning I thought, "What the heck, I will just check to see."  Well when I got online I saw the results were up!!! 

Well do you know what those results said?!?!? 

I PASSED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment