Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm Back & An Update on Alex!

I am sure you're thinking...

"she's said that before," or "Yeah, Yeah."

But I truly mean it this time.  


As you may or may not know I started a new job back in the end of January and it has taken the past couple of months the get 100% adjusted to life where I could have the energy to write a blog post every night, or in my case a few in one night.

But 7 months later here I am.

So here are my goals.

I would like to post at least 3 times a week, about Alex, family and other things that I find interesting. 

If I don't post 3 times a week every week I won't stress over it, I am just tired of neglecting this blog.

So I haven't updated since Alex was 11 months old and a lot has changed since then.  Seeing as how he is now 13 months I will post links for the video blogs I made and posted on YouTube so that you all can get caught up.

12.5 Month Update

13 Month Update

I hope you all are as excited as I am to be back and sharing our lives with you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment