Monday, May 14, 2012

My Chunky Monkey

So it is now official and no one can tell me otherwise.  You are going to be my chunky monkey Alex!  

We had our fetal weight ultrasound on Friday morning and you are one BIG boy all around.  Your head is HUGE and your estimated weight is almost 5 1/2 pounds!!! That is nearly 2 pounds bigger than a normal baby your age!  You are also in the 90th percentile for your age group.  

Looks like you are going to take more after mommy than daddy in the size category, but we got a picture of your face and profile and I definitely think you look more like daddy.


This one is a little blurry once I put it on here but in person it is so clear and everyone seems to agree you have the Buerger nose!! YAY! You won't have my big honker!

SOOOO..... the doctor is planning on doing another ultrasound around 36 weeks and if you are still big we will discuss our options for an early delivery or letting you "cook" until 40 weeks. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be healthy, but mommy would love it if you were not a 14 pound baby!

Him being so big is reminding more and more of the dream I had the night before I took my pregnancy test!

No comments:

Post a Comment