Monday, September 26, 2011

2 BULLS CAN'T FIT IN ONE CAR!!

Originally Posted on 9/19/11
So today I want to write to talk to you guys about a certain part of our relationship.
There has never been another person that I get along with so well and can still fight (not really fight, but bicker) with soo much!!

As everyone who has ever met us knows we are both very bullheaded people. When we think we are right most often there is no changing our opinion, and we will fight you until we are blue in the face or you simply give up.

You guys may not know, but our jobs are VERY stressful. Most times when we get off work we both like our “quiet time” where we do not talk until we feel ready to. Other times we can come home and be so stressed out, the other person can do the stupidest thing and we have an all out fight. It is usually pretty quick with the person “at fault” (if you could call it that) calling the other person out and telling them to take their “quiet time.”

But I may be crazy, and I know if I am not, I am probably borderline at least, I sometimes like to fight with BC. I can’t say that I have ever come straight out and said to him, “I like to fight with you sometimes because it helps me to release my anger.” But it really does help. I am the kind of person who holds in all of my emotions until they are spilling over and I just can’t take it anymore and I go crazy! The vibes I put off must be so bad sometimes, because BC grabs me by the shoulders, looks me dead in the eyes and says, “Will you just let it out already!! Yell at me if you have to! You are to d*** cranky!”

(So BC there you go, I finally admit I like to fight with you sometimes, just not all the time!)

But he has said the same to me in his own words. I have become pretty perceptive since BC and I started dating because like I said in a previous blog you can tell his emotions through his voice. He is also the kind of person who wears his heart and his emotions on his sleeve, so if he comes in the door walking like he has soup cans under his arms and a straight line instead of a grin or a frown, you better head for the hills!! I however on many occasions can see his mood, know I should leave him alone but have missed him so much or have something I think is to important to wait, and I fluster him. Not on purpose, I am just so excited to see him. Our jobs have us “meeting at the dinner table” as the cliche’ goes.

I am trying to get better at this, but being bullheaded it is hard to change my ways. I can say this though, one thing that will never change is the fact that whenever something exciting happens he is the first person I want to tell. So I am sorry BC that I can bombard you sometimes when you just want to be left alone.

I would have to say the one thing we bicker about the most is each other’s driving. Hence the title of this post. I absolutly DETEST his driving and vice versa. I think the first time we ever really bickered was over his driving. I am a very slow cautious driver 95% of the time and he drives like he owns the road 99% of the time. We need to come up with a way to fix this and try as I might I can only take so much then I have to say something and it really gets to him. His comeback is always, “Well I was top driver in the academy!” And I have to retort back, “Well this is not a Crown Vic with red and blue lights!”

Do you have any ideas for us?

More to come later today….. and be on the lookout for a Husband and Wife vlog tomorrow on our YouTube channel BuergerVlogs. To see it click the link below.


Mushroom Swiss Buerger
20110919-041932.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment