Sunday, December 20, 2015

I'm Going Back to Work

I'm cleared to go back to work with modified duty as of today!! Only I don't know where I will be working?  It was mentioned that me using my iWalk crutch could be a safety hazard in an ICU and makes it extremely difficult for me to sit and down and feed babies easily.  So my work will be finding a temporary job, likely a desk job, dun dun dunnnn.  I am not made for a desk job, but I am extremely grateful that they are accommodating my work restrictions period.

So today I would like to share a simple prayer I have prayed in preparation for returning to work after being off 7 weeks recovering from surgery.

Heavenly Father,
Please place your healing hands over me and make my transition back to work as peaceful and non-stressful as possible.  Please give patience to my temporary co-workers as I am learning a new job and grant me the ability to learn these new tasks quickly and become a great help to this department.  I know all things will go as you have planned and intended for you know my path and will not lead me into anything not intended for me.  Thank you for the path of healing you have lead me on and that the hiccups we have encountered have been minor and that things are looking up! 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment