Friday, December 4, 2015

Letters to Santa

 We are officially into December!  This officially means it is ok for me to start decorating my house for Christmas, now if only I could find that last missing tote that has somehow disappeared...

However with it being December that also means that it is time for a visit with Santa!  We are making a visit this weekend so I thought this would be a perfect time to write a letter to our good friend up north.

I thought it would be fun to hand over the reigns to Alex and let him write to Santa with what he wants for Christmas.  Well instead of drawing pictures of what he wanted, he drew a picture of Santa and his reindeer.  


Beautiful isn't it?


I then helped to write out his letter to the big guy.  He asked for games like daddy's, legos, pow pows lots of candy.   Alex loves technology and playing on Chris' phone, but it drives me bonkers.  So I have been doing a little collaborating with Santa and we have something game-changing coming, pun intended.


I am quite proud of my little Picasso.  

And now here are a few pictures to reflect on from the last 2 Christmas's and Alex's visits to Santa.  We can't wait to see him again this Sunday!  He is the real deal!



No comments:

Post a Comment