Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Eve (Our Christmas Morning)

Isn't amazing that Santa knows when Mommies and Daddies have to work on Christmas and he brings the gifts to be opened on Christmas Eve Morning.  I was so cool to spend our first Christmas Morning together as a family.  Alex pulled the paper again just wanting to eat it but he did play with most of his toys that day.  

I liked that Santa did not track any soot onto my carpet but instead left Alex a cool message to let him know he was there.  


Pardon my hair, I really just rolled out of bed and we started opening gifts.



Starting our Christmas book collection.




Now Alex can play with our iPhones without ruining them with slobber.


And our iPad that we got for eachother!


Now onto his stockings.


New pacy clips and and pacies!



Some cars to start his collection!  This one is a police car!


And some movies and new carseat toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment