Monday, December 31, 2012

The Festival of Lights

Now that Christmas has come and gone and the tree is put away for another year, I figure it is time to recap on the festivities.  In this post I will recap our trip to the Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo with my brother and sister. 



We started Alex in his carseat attached to his stroller, but I just felt like he couldn't really see everything so then we switched him to his stroller and stowed the carseat in the back.  He also had two layers of clothes, and two snow suits and then his hat.  The outer snow suit was way to big so I put socks over the ends>  I really think the only cold thing on the boy as his nose.  But I think he thoroughly enjoyed himself.


I took his carseat cover and put it on the stroller and



He loved the lights.



On the twinkling trail.


The baby elephant.   I think he was born last year.




This truly is one of my favorite things to do each year.  I find the lights and decorations to be so pretty.  I just wish there had been more animals out, we really only got to see the manatees and the elephants.  Chris and I always try to go together but with our new schedules it has made things a little difficult.  So hopefully next year we will be able to all go as a family.



No comments:

Post a Comment