Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Picture Recipe Wedneday - Cait's Better Than Chipotle Roll


For the first time ever in my life I "winged" a recipe!  I just gathered some ingredients I was familiar with and threw them together to make a dish and it turned out really good!

So here is the picture recipe for my "Cait's Better Than Chipotle Roll."


Start with one of these seamless dough sheets.


Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.


Take some leftover taco meat.


And some refried beans, any brand will work.

Spray your work surface with a no stick cooking oil.


Roll out your dough and then spread the refried beans onto it, as flat as can be.  But be careful not to tear the dough.


Then sprinkle the taco meat on top, per your judgement.


Then shred your choice of cheese.  I chose this because it was all I had.


And sprinkle the cheese on top of the meat.  Per your judgement.  Can you tell i was trying to clog my arteries here?


Then roll it up, making sure to tuck in the ends.


I put it in for 30 minutes to start and then added an additional 10 minutes because it did not look done.



And voila!  Your Cait's Better Than Chipotle Roll.


Cait tested Husband approved!  He even said it was better than Chipotle, hence the name!

I can't wait to show you next week!  It is another fly the seat of my pants recipe, and it is DELICIOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment