Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Picture Recipe Wednesday Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Another fly by the seat of my pants recipe!



Start by preheating your oven to 425 degrees.


Roll out one of the Pillsbury seamless dough sheets.



Then take your favorite Alfredo sauce, for us it is Bertolli's and then spread it on the dough.


Like so, typically I a little more than half the jar for this part.


When I have no leftover chicken I used canned.  I have found the kind from Costco is the only kind I can stand the taste of.


Then drain the can, shred the chicken and place it on top of your pizza.  I never use all of the chicken in the can, but to each their own.


Then I cover it with the sauce that is left over.


Then I sprinkle parmesan cheese over top of it.


Like so.

Now I typically cook this anywhere between 20-30 minutes, just checking on it frequently so that it does not burn.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment