Friday, December 21, 2012

Fun Tag Friday 13 Personal Questions Tag

1.  What do you order at Starbucks?

Well it has been ages since I have been to Starbucks!  I am thinking it has been since my first semester in college.  But when I used to go I would get a Venti White Chocolate Mocha.

2.  What's one thing in your closet that you could not live without?

Well I would say my sweats but that would make me boring.  But the other thing I HAVE TO HAVE in my closet is organization!  I must be able to find what I am looking for.

3.  What's one thing people probably wouldn't know about you?

The amount I weigh.  Whenever someone finds out how much I weigh they always say, "You don't look like you weigh that!"  And no I will not be telling you how much I weigh.

4.  Name one thing you want to do before you die?  

Travel through Europe.

5.  What's one food that you cannot live without?

French Fries and Diet Dr Pepper.

6.  What quote/phrase do you live by?

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise." Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

7.  What do you like and dislike about the blogger community?

I have yet to find something I dislike on blogger.  But as far as likes go, I have found a place that allows me to express myself, is more convenient than a journal and also allows me to connect with other women similar to me.

8.  What's you r number one listened to song on iTunes?

My guess would be 1994 from Jason Aldean's album Night Train or Jason Aldean and Bryan Adam's duo of Heaven.

9.  What kind of style would you define yourself as having?

Definitely casual.  I don't like to spend a ton of time getting ready.  I want to be able to put something on, get ready and go.

10.  Favorite Number?

I have 2!  7 and 30, 7 for the day Alex was born and 30 for the day Chris and I got married.

11.  Two Hobbies?

Photography and Crafting

12.  Two pet peeves?

Chewing with your mouth open and the crinkling of chip bags.

13.  Guilty Pleasure?

Umm eating all of my chocolate before Chris gets home so I don't have to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment