Friday, January 15, 2016

Date Night Outfit

Oh my heck!  Chris and I are actually having a date night!  This is the first time in I don't know how long it has been since our last date so I thought I would commemorate the experience with a blog post.  So here is a picture tutorial!  
When I start getting ready I am usually always in my pj's.  Let's be honest, I am always in my pj's if I am at home.


And here is the winner, it has been a favorite of late.  It is a pair of Seven skinny jeans, an Ava & Viv sleeveless shirt and and Ava & Viv sweater.


Now time to start getting dressed! 


Putting on skinny jeans when you really can't put any weight on your left foot should be an olympic sport.  I have gotten enough practice over the last 6 months and would probably get first place!

Now time for hair and makeup!



Since we are going to a concert I wanted to do something with my hair off of my neck in case it is hot in the concert hall.  I love this style, it's super easy and looks put together but messy all at the same time.  This is definitely a go to style when headed into work.


I have permanent eye liner so that saves a ton of time when I am getting ready, but I choose to spend more of my time doing more mascara.  This is a favorite duo of mine, both are Covergirl, the left being Exact Eyelights and the other being Full Bloom.  I start with the left and follow up with the right.


Next I move onto my eye shadow, this is the only eye shadow combo I have.  An Almay palette for blue eyes.  And no I don't have brushes, so fingertips it is.



Check out that beautiful walking boot.  It has been my ultimate accessory over the last 6 months.  It will definitely by sold to the highest bidder ASAP.





Quite possibly my favorite brand of jeans,  but so stinkin' expensive.  Lane Bryant carries them and I am typically only able to afford one pair per year.  $70 for jeans is quite out of my price range.


These earrings were a Christmas gift from my aunt and I am so in love with them.  They are simple and dainty but so beautiful.  The hairband I have had for a long time, I got it at Sally Beauty Supply.


These ballet flats are from American Eagle, I bought them at Payless.  I love them.  They add a delicate touch to any outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment