Monday, January 4, 2016

What I'm Loving Right Now

I would classify myself as one of those people who likes a lot of things but doesn't love as many things.  So today I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the things I use on a daily basis that I absolutely love.

1.  My iPhone

I switched to Android for about 9 months this past year, and it was a mistake!  I hated it! I quickly went back to an iPhone and I don't think I will ever make that mistake again.

2.  Hulu

Prior to my surgery Chris and I made the decision to get rid of cable and just keep our wifi and use Hulu and Netflix to keep up on shows, but whatever is not on those 2 things we can buy through the iTunes store.  But I have found that it is amazing, I like Hulu so much more than Netflix because it doesn't judge with the stupid, "Are you still watching?"  I binge watched Scandal on it and I am in the middle of Brothers and Sisters.

3.  Cherry Coke Zero
 
I am a soda lover!  There is no question about it, and I love that there are no extra's in it but also no harmful things that diet soda carries.  

4.  Canon 70D

This is my DSLR that I purchased last year when I upgraded from my Canon Rebel T3i.  I love this camera and all of the features that come along with it, my ultimate favorite being the wifi capabilities.  I love it so much so that when I added my sister onto my "team" I purchased another one for her to use. It's awesome!

5.  Target

OMG OMG OMG where to begin?!?! If Target was open 24/7 and served wine you would probably never get out of there. I used to favor Walmart thinking Target was so much more expensive, but it's not terribly more expensive and the customer service is generally 100% better and they have more checkout lanes open on a consistent base.  In fact when I went to Walmart a few weeks ago with my Grandma, I couldn't remember the last time I had been there and was appalled that it looked dark, dingy and dirty.  And lets not even talk about how long I was waiting in line.
Now I don't go to Target on a daily basis, but I would say I am there at least weekly...

6.  Kroger's Click and Pick Up Shopping

Praise God Hallelujah!  Can I say how much I hate grocery shopping!  This has made my life!  It's incredible, when you load your shoppers reward card it will populate all of your most recent and frequent purchases so that you don't have to go searching for anything. But it also saves an incredible amount of time & money.  I can place my order at 12am one night and pick it up in the afternoon the next day.  I can be as hungry as a wild tiger and not spend the superfluous money on crap food, I can make a list and stick to it, and I find it so much easier to make sure I use my coupons and budget wisely because I can see the total adding up on the bottom right hand of the screen.   It takes less than 10 minutes from the time you pull in the parking spot until the time you back out.  It was amazing!  I find it hard to not justify the $5 charge when you add in the time and money saved.


What are some things you are loving right now?  Share them with me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment