Monday, January 28, 2013

1st Day of Orientation!!!

So here I sit at my first day of corporate orientation for my new job!! I already feel like I belong here and that God sent me here.

The smallest things about this job are making me so excited. When they handed me my badge this morning it was so amazing to finally have the red RN badge under my name and to have a picture of me on a badge. All things I have never had. All things that I feel really make you feel and look like a nurse, or a professional nurse.

To say I am nervous for my first day out of this building and in the floor, is an understatement. To say I am excited to finally be at this point in my career may just be the understatement of the century.

Now as far as me transitioning to be a night shift nurse again is another topic. So more on that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment