Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun Tag Friday Weird Facts Edition

1.  What's a nickname only your family calls you?

Well some of them call me Jughead or Gump but the rest of them just call me Cait.

2.  What's a weird habit of yours?

Um I have no idea.  I would probably say that I don't do anything when I get home from work until I am in my pj's, and completely comfy.

3.  Do you have weird phobias?

I am terribly afraid of boats.

4.  What song do you love to secretly blast and belt out when you are alone?

The Only Way I Know by Jason Aldean with Luke Bryan and Eric Church.

5.  What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

This would definitely be the crinkling of potato chip bags or chewing with your mouth open.

6.  What's one of your nervous habits?

I tap my toes when I am nervous.

7.  What side of the bed do you sleep on?

When facing the bed I sleep on the left.

8.  What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?

Well I got a puppet dog from my uncle the day I was born but I don't think I ever named it.

9.  Which way do you face in the shower?

I face away from the water until it is time to wash my face.

10.  Do you have any weird body skills?

Um I can wiggle my nose.

11.  What's your favorite comfort food/food that's bad for you but you eat it anyways?

French Fries and Ice Cream.

12.  What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

Holy Moly or Crap are my go to phraes.

13.  Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?

A tank top and pj shorts, no socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment