Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday! 1-16-13

So this Thursday I am incredibly grateful for my new job offer!  

After it being so long since my interview and not hearing much I finally got the call this week!  I am over the moon excited.  (i love you and i so proud of u love your husband.)  That is what happens when I leave a post I am working on up.  

I have been praying and praying that something would turn up with this job.  I had just gotten to the point where I thought there was no way I would get it, and had started telling people they had chosen someone else.  

Then today (Monday) after we got back from Alex's 6 month checkup I got the call.

I can remember seeing the number pop and thinking ok, this is either the official decline or someone in my family is hurt.  With panic in my voice I said, "Hello?"  and I immiediately heard the HR director voice and thought, "Oh here it goes..."  Then she threw the curveball and offered the job.  

With it being a night shift position I needed to really think about it, and get babysitting nailed down.  

But shortly after I called her back and accepted and I am so happy no to be a part of this hospitals team.

No comments:

Post a Comment