Monday, January 7, 2013

Mommy Must Have Mondays! Camera


Alex's 6 Month update will be next week, after his appt.


Well I have always been one of those people who takes a ton a pictures every opportunity that I get.  And that only became more true with the birth of our son.  



I have always seen the DSLR cameras and dreamed of one day having one.  And back at the end of the September last year I bought one.  I have never been so in love with a device.

I have always been the most satisfied with Canon cameras, I have tried Kodak and Nikon and just never fell in love with them.  I always had trouble getting motion shots on those two brands and never noticed an issue with the Canons.  Kodak and Nikon were always developed some kind of issue shortly after buying them also.  

So when it came time to chose the camera of my dreams I knew exactly where to start.  And fortunately for me I was able to order one off of QVC and do a payment plan because I never would have been able to do it without that. 

So after reading all of that, this post is basically to say I believe a mommy  must have is a good camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment