Sunday, November 11, 2012

Show & Tell Mondays: Cold Weather Edition

Today I will be teaming up with www.frommrstomomma.com again for Show and Tell Mondays!

Cold Weather Edition

1.  Tell us what you like to do when it is cold outside:  
I like to stay inside in my pj's and fuzzy socks, have a fire in the fireplace and clean or make crafts.

2.  Tell us some of your favorite winter recipes:  
My mom's Chili which I made my first pot of tonight!  I will be making a picture post with the recipe soon!



3.  Show a picture of something that makes you think of the cold:


This is Chris and I at the Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo.  This always makes me think of the col, cause it is always FREEZING when we go! 

4.  Tell us/ show us some of your favorite accessories/outfits for the winter:

These are a few of my favorites.  I have an infinity scarf that I made for myself that I love.  I also love mittens rather than gloves. I just feel like that keeps your fingers warmer.  I love the 360 degree ear muffs, I also have them in pink.. And I may or may not be a pea coat addict, having one in several different colors!

5.  Tell us if you had the option of snow or no snow, what would you pick?  

Let me put this simply, if I am off work I love snow.  If I have to work then I will take it but not on the roads and not keeping me from getting home.

No comments:

Post a Comment