Friday, November 30, 2012

So What I'm Working!

I feel like I am always working.  I am trying to come up with some series' for the days I am working.  That way I can work on them the night before and then post them on my lunch break at work.

I have been doing this so far with my picture recipes that I post on Wednesdays(when I get to actually go to lunch).  And it seems to be working pretty well. 

I really do like posting everyday but I am in dire need for some suggestions.  My work days are every other Tuesday, every Wednesday, every other Friday and every other weekend. For now.

So far I have Super Charged Sunday's, which I typically do when I get home.
Picture Recipe Wednesday.  
Fun Tag Friday's.


So all I need now is one for Tuesday's and Saturdays.  

I am thinking of doing a Truthful Tuesday's.  Where I pick one topic and I put my 100% honest opinion into a post, but this makes me extremely nervous.  So I am searching for some better ideas.

Or I could decide just not to post those days, unless I come up with a cool idea while I am at work.

So do you have any ideas for me?  

What would you like to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment