Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

This a Thursday segment I want to start.  I find that only expressing what you are thankful for during November is cliche' so I want to do it year round.  

This Thursday I am so very thankful for my husband and son.


Long before we had Alex, Chris and I had each other.  We were very fortunate to be able to have a long time to love one another before we added someone else to the mix.

As much as Chris and I may disagree, most of the time me being wrong and not wanting to admit it, he is my everything.  Without him I could not imagine where my life would be.  He came into my life when things were questionable and turned it around and made me a better person.

I could go on and on all day about Chris, and how amazing he is but I will sum it up as I just love him with every ounce of my heart.

And with the birth of Alex my heart grew a large lump. You see I love Chris so much, while I was pregnant God blessed me with a lump so I had more heart to give.

Alex, like his father taught me what it means to be needed so much by someone.  He also taught me patience and how to stay calm during stressful times.  (See Alex's NICU story for more details).  Words cannot describe how much this blue eyed boy has changed my life and just how much I love him.

Since none of this probably made any sense to you I am going to wipe my tears and head off to snuggle with my boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment