Saturday, November 24, 2012

Breaking Dawn Review



So now that it has been almost 2 weeks since the movie premiered and both of my good friends have seen it I feel ok with posting this.

WHAT AN AMAZING MOVIE!!

Since the day I started reading the saga I imagined characters and what they look like, act like and how they add to the movie.  

I don't think it could have come to a close better.  

The immediate connection between Bella and Renesmee is tangible, and from the start, whether you read the books or not, you know she would never hurt her.  Seeing Edward really come loose with his emotions and feelings towards Bella was intoxicating.  And the fight sequence was jaw-dropping!  Literally jaw-dropping.  With the group I went with there was not a closed mouth.  At one point my cousin turned to me and said, "This movie sucks!"  And then said after it was over, "That made the movie!"

I think this movie was well worth the $11.50 for the ticket on Thursday and the $10.50 I paid for the ticket on Saturday night also.



I give it 5 stars and recommend it to everyone! 

Now I am just anticipating The Hunger Games and Fifty Shades of Grey!


No comments:

Post a Comment